open doors AND open arms.
To our prospective families,
We would like to welcome you to St. Malachy School, serving the Westside for over 100 years. We are proud to offer a collaboration of love between home and school where our students are challenged in a supportive learning environment. We value all of the students, families, staff, volunteers, and supporters who have made this a special place. Please use the links below to discover more about us and consider coming in to the school to enroll your child. Our doors are open to you!
- Bridgid Miller, Principal
K-8 New Student Enrollment:
- Families who plan on enrolling may schedule a tour and short meeting with the Principal prior to registration.
- A child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the year that they will be entering Kindergarten.
PreK New Student Enrollment:
- A child must be 3 years of age before September 1st and potty trained before entering the PreK program.
Returning Student Registration:
- Returning students entering PreK- 8th grade are given priority enrollment.
- Registration fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Tuition payment of current year must be up-to-date (or payment plan in place) in order to register.
Tuition and fees 2018-2019 school year:
- 100% of our families receive scholarship or need-based financial aid!
- Registration is $100 and must be paid immediately
- Tuition for one child is $3875
- Tuition for two children is $5525
- Tuition for three children is $6925
Contact the Main Office for more information at (312) 733-2252.