open doors, open arms.
To our prospective families,
We would like to welcome you to St. Malachy School, serving the Westside for over 100 years. We are proud to offer a collaboration of love between home and school where our students are challenged in a supportive learning environment. We value all of the students, families, staff, volunteers, and supporters who have made this a special place. Please use the links below to discover more about us and consider coming in to the school to enroll your child. Our doors are open to you!
- Bridgid Miller, Principal
K-8 New Student Enrollment:
- Families who plan on enrolling may schedule a tour and short meeting with the Principal prior to registration.
- A child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the year that they will be entering Kindergarten.
PreK New Student Enrollment:
- A child must be 3 years of age before September 1st and potty trained before entering the PreK program.
Returning Student Registration:
- Returning students entering PreK- 8th grade are given priority enrollment.
- Registration fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Tuition payment of current year must be up-to-date (or payment plan in place) in order to register.
Tuition and fees 2017-2018 school year:
- 100% of our families receive scholarship or need-based financial aid!
- Registration is $175 and must be paid immediately
- Tuition for one child is $3600
- Tuition for two children is $5000
- Tuition for three children is $6200
- A Material fee of $175 will be charged per child
Contact the Main Office for more information at (312) 733-2252.